Wednesday 2 June 2010

Babies' Sweater in Snuggly 4-ply (Sirdar 1599)

November 2008

This was a great value project - it cost less than £4.00 all in, which is fab, and the Snuggly 4-ply is beautifully soft (although it seemed to me to be slightly splittier than the Snuggly dk I'd used previously).

I used to really enjoy practising my cables on a little project like this, although all that Irish moss stitch made this quite a time-consuming undertaking. So much so that when, after picking up and finishing the collar, I spotted a mistake in one of the cables, I didn't have the heart to unravel it and fix it. And I used to be SUCH a perfectionist...

Pattern: Babies' Sweater in Snuggly 4-ply (Sirdar 1599)
Yarn: Sirdar Snuggly 4-ply
Amount: 2 skeins
Colourway: Cream
Needles: 2.75 and 3.25mm
Size: 6 - 12 months
On ravelry: here

No comments:

Post a Comment