Wednesday 9 June 2010

Polly

February 2009

Gorgeous soft squishy yarn, which I got on sale from Loop in London. To buy this project as a kit from the Kim Hargreaves website cost in the region of £75. I got all the yarn I needed for less than £50.

I picked this project because I had a couple of long journeys coming up, and needed something fairly straightforward to help pass the time.

The finished object is just all wrong for me, though. I can't really pull off this shape, and it wasn't helped by the fact that it came out way too big. It's subsequently been frogged and recycled into a Little Blue Sweater.

Pattern: Polly by Kim Hargreaves from Thrown Together
Yarn: Rowan Classic Cashsoft Chunky
Amount: 15 skeins
Colourway: 717 Officer
Needles: 7.00mm
Size: Medium
On ravelry: here

No comments:

Post a Comment