Tuesday 13 July 2010

Que Sera

April 2010

I really enjoyed this project. More and more I seem to need a bit of texture to work on to keep me engaged, and this had just the right amount without turning into too much of a challenge.


I'd bought a big bag of Summer Tweed on Ebay because it was going very cheaply, but without a particular pattern in mind for it. I then struggled to find a pattern I liked, and when I came across this, I was very relieved.

I didn't enjoy working with the Summer Tweed much. It was rougher than I was expecting from a 50% silk 50% cotton yarn, and it sheds fluff all over the place. My Que Sera came out feeling a bit floppy too. I'm not going to be in any great rush to use it again!


Pattern: Que Sera by Kirsten Kapur from Knitty Summer 2010
Yarn: Rowan Summer Tweed
Amount: 8 skeins
Colourway: 520 Hurricane
Needles: 4.50mm
Size: Small
On ravelry: here

No comments:

Post a Comment